The laughter, tears, and anomalies of trying to create a family and a place in this world. There are no guarantees.

Before Things Get Crazy...


I just wanted to say happy holidays to you and thank you so much for continuing to take a moment to read, comment, and support me personally, as well as my family. I truly hope that the upcoming days are filled with happiness and peace for you and yours.


File Under:

4 comments:

On December 23, 2008 at 9:28 PM , AwkwardMoments said...

good night that is a scrumpticious baby!

 
On December 29, 2008 at 12:20 PM , Kate said...

So precious!!!

We definitely need to get together the next time I'm in town - I'll let you know.

 
On December 31, 2008 at 1:02 PM , Meg said...

Thanks for your sweet comment. She is adorable. Hope you are enjoying your holidays with her!!

 
On January 2, 2009 at 10:01 PM , lltanderson said...

ooooh, i love baby chub! she's so adorable...and yes, scrumptious is a perfect word to describe her!