
Today, I am 31. How did this happen? The days since last year's birthday have dragged on and flown by simultaneously. Last year on this day I was cooped up in my house and filled with dread because I was spotting. Paralyzed by the fear of the unknown, we canceled the dinner reservations and we ordered pizza instead. This year, however, we will be leaving the house, going to dinner and taking the little one with us.
There were many offers to watch Eisley so that my husband and I could go enjoy an 'adult meal', but I passed them up. It just wouldn't feel right to be celebrating a significant day in my own life, and not have my daughter there with me. Her presence alone couldn't be more significant, and that in and of itself is the best present I could ever receive.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy birthday sweetie! Hope it's a fantastic day!!
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday!! (a little late). :)
If this is in your price range - this is an excellent deal.
http://www.albeebaby.com/britax-marathon-convertible-car-seat-in-ashley-floral.html