The laughter, tears, and anomalies of trying to create a family and a place in this world. There are no guarantees.

Anniversary: Six

I am late in posting. Actually, I am incredibly late in posting about my anniversary. My husband, family, and most of my friends know that tardiness is not something out of the ordinary for me. That being said, my lack of punctuality has nothing to do with the importance of the day.

Six years ago, on March 8th, we were married. The day was wonderful and perfect. Everything about him is wonderful and perfect. No regrets, absolutely none.


To celebrate the day we decided to take a little walking/photo excursion at the local university. The husband and I started dating during our time at this school, and that is where we chose to have our wedding reception as well, so the place is a memorable one for us. We had a great picnic and then set off to take some pictures. I wanted to be sure to get some pictures of our girl in some of the same places where I took my bridal photos. With a little bit of post picture editing, I am quite happy with the results.


So...happy anniversary sweetheart. Thank you for being the man that you are, and for providing me with more smiles and laughs than I could have ever imagined possible. I am hopelessly and endlessly in love with you.
File Under:

5 comments:

On March 22, 2009 at 2:53 PM , AwkwardMoments said...

Happy Anniversary. Beautiful photos and post.

 
On March 23, 2009 at 6:04 PM , Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary!

The pictures and post were so sweet...it actually brought tears to my eyes.

 
On March 25, 2009 at 11:21 AM , Kate said...

Happy anniversary and very cool photos!

 
On March 28, 2009 at 2:41 PM , FattyPants said...

Happy anniversary. Wonderful pics.

 
On March 30, 2009 at 12:46 PM , Lindsey said...

What great pictures! I love them side by side. I hope you frame that somewhere.

Happy 6th!