The laughter, tears, and anomalies of trying to create a family and a place in this world. There are no guarantees.

Blogoversary: Year Two

We are overdue for a 7-month post, but it has gotten away from me at the moment. I am also overdue in marking my 2nd anniversary as a blogger. Seriously, one of the best things I could have done for myself was carving out this little space for my thoughts. So...here's to another year. The best year I must admit in my short blogging stint, because never would I have thought two years ago that my reflection would be so full and promising as it is now.

File Under:

6 comments:

On March 5, 2009 at 1:50 PM , Meg said...

I am psyched you carved out this spot for yourself too. That picture is fantastic.

 
On March 5, 2009 at 9:31 PM , AwkwardMoments said...

Giminy, that is one gorgeous lil Peanut! Great job on the Photo. IT's fantastic

 
On March 6, 2009 at 2:15 PM , Cibele said...

So adorable!!!!!!!!! happy blogoversary!

 
On March 8, 2009 at 1:26 PM , Anonymous said...

Happy blogoversary!!

She's so beyond fantastic! *hugs*

 
On March 8, 2009 at 10:53 PM , Lindsey said...

That's an awesome picture. Happy blogoversary. Keep writing!

 
On March 9, 2009 at 11:24 AM , lltanderson said...

happy blogaversary! and, what a beautiful picture!