Well...the unwelcome visitor made her presence known last night. I can't seem to keep her at bay, and month after month she shows up bringing more and more baggage. When I started the project of creating the new guest room, I did not intend for this particular guest to be the first visitor. Oh well...c'est la vie.
Now we are on to the next step, or leap I should say. I think if everything pans out, we might be shooting for IVF. Our new insurance kicks in on June 1st, and by then we should be able to make the most of the added fertility coverage. Of course that means that the insurance company and the doctor's office have to play nice to help us reach the end goal.
I am uncertain of where this new road will lead us, but I just hope the speed bumps are few and the end destination is worth the wait. Oh yeah, and I am leaving the bags behind.
1 comments:
Blah! Sorry about the visitor. :(