After speaking with the IVF nurse on Friday, it looks like we will be waiting 1 MORE MONTH...arrrggh. There is a combination of the following things that will make it difficult to proceed for this next cycle:
1) Business trip in late June when probably all the 'good stuff' would need to happen
2) The IVF lab will be closing at the beginning of July for 2 weeks
3) My doctor will be out of town the same time the lab is closed
So all signs are no go and we will wait through the next 28 days. In the meantime, maybe a little acupuncture/fertility monitor combo (that a very generous person lent to me) are what's on the menu for June.
5 comments:
If you think about it, it's actually good news.
You have one more month of no stress, no needles and no hormones.
And if you do try it au natural, at least you know that if it doesn't work, next month you've got the big guns coming.
Good luck!!!!
GG
Sorry about the delay. They always suck, particularly when it's scheduling stuff.
Hopefully the time will go by quickly.
Delays that you didn't choose are so frustrating, but I am so hopeful as you have the resouces and the resolve to take the next step that you feel is right for you.
I hope you don't HAVE to do IVF, but if you do, that this delay goes as quickly as possible.
Thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way.
Ugh. I personally hate delays when I have my heart set on something. But maybe it's a good thing. Hang in there. You'll be cycling soon.
I'm sorry - that must be frustrating. At least you know that they are committed to making sure the timing is just right.