
I had my doctor's appointment yesterday and breezed through it pretty gracefully I must say. No cysts to be seen, and only some tiny follicles in the making. They did the mock transfer to determine the exact positioning of the catheter that will transport our little one(s) on t-day. That experience was mildly uncomfortable but no pain, no gain, right?
We did our first shot of the stim meds last night and that seemed to go smoothly. Even though my husband and I have been prepped quite well to give the shots, I proceeded to read each step of the instruction manual out loud prior to getting poked with the needle. After spending so much time in our bathroom doing all of this, I have these grandiose ideas of what I would want in a new bathroom. I would like a dedicated medicine cabinet with room to stow away all of my paraphernalia (dispensing each daily dose like a vending machine) and a mini fridge to keep all of my drugs within easy reach. And while my mind is running wild, how about a fold out patient table so that I can take my shots lying down. Hmmm, I wonder if insurance would cover some renovation expenses???
That is really all for now. I have another appointment on Saturday to see how my follicles are progressing, and then will probably go in again on Tuesday and Friday of next week. I am anxious to see what is going to happen in the next few weeks. Just waiting...on pins....and needles.
5 comments:
Good luck, I really hope this works for you.
you have the absolute greatest attitude - Good luck on all the shots. Hey keep us updated if hte insurance will cover your remodelling ;)
I'm so excited for you! I hope your appointment tomorrow shows good progress!
Go follicles!!!
Good luck at your appointment.