
I'm not really sure what to write about at the moment, so this post will most likely be short and convoluted. I verbally contemplated not writing this evening but told my husband that I really needed to in an attempt to keep up with the daily posting. To which he replied, "Oh, for that NAMBLA thing?".
To those of you familiar with that acronym, you will understand why I was quick to correct him, "No, the NaBloPoMo thing".
I had to laugh, but what a mistake!
I had a very detailed dream last night that I was in Mexico visiting a healing place of sorts. It was in a mountainous area, but I found myself in a stairwell searching for something. I navigated the numerous stairs for quite awhile before finding myself back in the outdoors on a path along the mountainside. Who knows what this was about, but does anyone have a guess as to what I was looking for??? With beta day only 3 days away, I have a pretty good idea.
5 comments:
wow, time seems to be flying; i can't believe beta's only 3 days away! (i'm sure that time has felt much slower to you, though.)
interesting dream, but i don't have any ideas about what you might have been looking for.
thinking of you,
-lori
OH Dear, i chuckled quite loudly about the husband's acronym ...Can he get an A for effort? Woohooo for dreams and approaching beta's. wishing, hoping and praying
eagerly awaiting Saturday's beta with a heart full of hope and wishes that your hard road will end here and a new one will begin.
Hoping and more hoping for Saturday!
Dreams like that stay with me for the whole day...I hope you find what you were looking for=)
Woah beta day came fast. I had a dream before my + that was like that. I'm really hoping the same holds true for you.