The laughter, tears, and anomalies of trying to create a family and a place in this world. There are no guarantees.

7 DPT - Watching The Clock


What can I say? The wait is really getting under my skin at this point. I just want to see some numbers, good healthy numbers, on Saturday. Please, please, PLEASE let this be so.

Last night my husband had a softball game, and he and my brother in law (sister's husband) are on the same team. It was the last game of the season so my sister, my nephew, and I all ventured out to see them play. Unfortunately our team lost, but my sister got a few good pictures while we were there. My nephew is really starting to show his personality and he makes me laugh. He is a happy reminder to me of how great it would be to have children of my own.

***

If you have a moment, please swing by and pay a visit to Amelia. She just had an IUI that didn't work and she is feeling pretty down. She needs to receive some positive energy right now.
File Under:

7 comments:

On November 16, 2007 at 12:09 AM , Natalie said...

7D? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Even I'm going crazy watching your days tick away far too slowly...

 
On November 16, 2007 at 8:19 AM , Kate said...

He's very cute!!

 
On November 16, 2007 at 9:01 AM , AwkwardMoments said...

wishing wishing wishing. I am glad that you are able to get out of the house and enjoy moments like those captured in the photo

 
On November 16, 2007 at 10:16 AM , Courtney said...

Your strength in NOT taking the PT is amazing!! I have a good feeling about Saturday!

 
On November 16, 2007 at 12:17 PM , Lindsey said...

almost there! cute pic of the nephew. hoping, hoping, hoping for you.

 
On November 16, 2007 at 2:19 PM , Laura said...

Cute picture! I hope your numbers look great tomorrow! :)

 
On November 16, 2007 at 2:26 PM , Anonymous said...

Hi there - I just hopped over to your blog from Laura's and got caught up on your story. Looks like I came at a good time! :) Here's to a perfect BFP coming very soon!