
Eisley Paige
Born 7/30/2008 at 6:07 pm
6 pounds 11 ounces
19 3/4 inches
Beautiful as can possibly be
We were already at 40 weeks and 4 days, and so anxious to see our girl that we decided on a planned delivery. When I have more time I will post more details about Eisley's birth. Until then, there is a slight bit of housekeeping that I need to attend to.
I have missed many birthdays and overall joyous moments, so to those that have celebrated a birthday, the amazing joy of a new pregnancy, a new baby, or a positive upswing to life, please let me say HAPPY BELATED to each of you. Let me also apologize for not being more supportive in the past three months. While I have been mostly keeping up with everyone's journeys, I haven't been commenting. Please know that despite my absence you have been in my thoughts.
I will do my best to try harder at communicating and supporting those here in blog world. You all have been my backbone through this, and I need to get my act together and step it up. Thank you for those that have checked in periodically to see how things are going.
What I can say is the tornado that was churning before has blown over, and the sun now shines brighter than ever before. While it took me a bit of time to realize, life can be so incredibly good.
13 comments:
A huge Mazel Tov! You look SO happy :-)
I'm so glad you are back to posting! I've missed your words. And congratulations again on your beautiful little girl!
So happy to see an update from you!! Congratulations!!!!
She is so beautiful!! Congrats!!
YAY! I'm glad you're doing well. Miss Eisley is precious! I love her name. Congrats!
beautiful! I am so happy to hear the wonderful news
YAY! it's awesome to see you and your beautiful family back! congratulations on all the big changes in your life, and especially on the birth of your beautiful baby girl!
Congrats!
Welcome back Courtney!! AND OMG! Your daughter-so perfect! Love the name!
You are right-the tornado does blow over...
Congratulations! You have a beautiful family and I can't wait to hear more about Eisley!
Eisley is adorable! You have been greatly missed...
Congratulations! It is so good to hear from you again.
Congrats! So glad she is here safe and sounds--shes beautiful! I was so happy to see your update!