The laughter, tears, and anomalies of trying to create a family and a place in this world. There are no guarantees.

Very First Halloween


This year Eisley was able to experience her first Halloween. ‘Experience’ is used loosely in this case because her holiday involved being dressed in a little orange and black, and taking a few pictures with our her pumpkin. We think she had a pretty good day, winding down with a comfy nap in her swing while we attended to the trick-or-treaters at the front door.
File Under: ,

7 comments:

On November 3, 2008 at 12:07 PM , Cibele said...

cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
On November 3, 2008 at 4:43 PM , Anonymous said...

OMG... soooo cute!

 
On November 3, 2008 at 5:51 PM , Kristen said...

Adorable! I love the pumpkin carving.

 
On November 3, 2008 at 8:30 PM , Lindsey said...

That is so freaking adorable. I wish I would have borrowed your pumpkin for a picture and pretended it was my own handiwork. :) She is so cute. I can't believe how big she is getting!

 
On November 4, 2008 at 8:45 AM , Wordgirl said...

What a beautiful little pumpkin -- oh, and the real pumpkin too!

Xo

Pam

 
On November 4, 2008 at 4:46 PM , Kate said...

What a cutie!!!!

 
On November 4, 2008 at 9:27 PM , FattyPants said...

Awwwwwwwww thats so cute. I wish we were that imaginative. We just dressed our dumpling up as a pumpkin.