It is a good day today. I am feeling really good about life in general despite not seeing two lines as of yet. I don't think I have felt this settled within myself in quite some time. I feel incredibly centered and could get used to this peaceful calmness.
Maybe it is the nice sunny day outside, or just that I feel really productive today. I cannot pinpoint the exact reason, but I am okay with that too. Living life for what it is worth is something that I need to get focused on. There are so many aspects to living and I think I have only been looking through one window for quite some time. Today, I am pulling back the curtains on all of those other windows and sitting back to enjoy the view.
Today is a good day...
2 comments:
Sounds good to me! Enjoy the moment!
Glad you had a good day. Hope you have more and more of them. I think it is important to look out the other windows, too. For so long, I did that. Then, I got tired of the view. It doesn't fix everything, but it certainly helps.
Keep on coming, Good days!