The laughter, tears, and anomalies of trying to create a family and a place in this world. There are no guarantees.

That's It...Period.

Well it found me today...damn period.

I knew this was coming, but I had held out just that last little bit of hope. You know, that last little sliver of hope that possibly every test is wrong and that maybe I am one of 'those people' who doesn't register hcg on a stick. Actually typing that thought out makes me laugh because of how stupid it sounds. I know that some people really do have that problem, so not to make light of the issue but I truly doubt that is my own situation. My situation is merely due to the delirium caused by being off of the progesterone for a whole day.

There isn't a great deal of sadness right at the moment, but I am kind of pissed at my body. Why aren't things matching up in there? Where are things going wrong? I am starting to think that after the IUI, the egg(s) and sperm are looking more like the school dance scene from Footloose (boys on one side, girls on the other). Another delirious thought for the day, but where is my Kevin Bacon to get the party started?????????????????

My only choice is to let the disappointment and anger dissipate. I need to be mentally toxin free for my upcoming jaunt across the pond. As many of you already know, pregnancy will naturally occur while on vacation because that is what always happens. I have several people betting on this prospect...whackos.
File Under:

2 comments:

On March 30, 2007 at 5:34 AM , Baby Blues said...

Sorry for the damn period. A professor once told us, menses is a weeping uterus. Now I know why.

Maybe the vacation will work. You'll never know right? Have fun!

 
On March 30, 2007 at 8:04 AM , sharah said...

I'm sorry the CB showed :(