The laughter, tears, and anomalies of trying to create a family and a place in this world. There are no guarantees.

Can't Escape It

So my 'what ifs' were answered today in the form of my period. I am disappointed with myself right now at how deflated I am feeling. This IS supposed to be an off cycle after all. I guess the sign of an unsuccessful cycle is painful no matter what took place up to that point in time.

Now what?

Well, I plan to call the dr's office tomorrow to see about getting my baseline u/s and then also find out exactly what the price tag will be on this new adventure. Hopefully my meds will arrive in a timely manner and then I can start shooting up. Yiiipppppeeee.

I am going to try hard to re-focus and get prepared for this new cycle, erasing all of the cynicism that occupies my mind at this very moment. I want this to work. My greatest fear is the let down that will occur if this next set of 28 days does not prove fruitful.

We are running out of choices.
We are running out of funds.
And most importantly, we are running out of strength to carry us through to the end.

The clock is ticking...
File Under:

3 comments:

On April 27, 2007 at 8:09 AM , Kate said...

Sending good thoughts your way!!

 
On April 27, 2007 at 4:37 PM , Lindsey said...

I'm sorry the damn witch found you again. So much for the vacation theory.
The choices you have left are good ones, with excellent results. I'm sorry the money has to be an issue. I know how that feels firsthand.
I'm very hopeful for you this month. Injectables rock!
:)

 
On April 28, 2007 at 12:59 AM , Baby Blues said...

I hear you with feeling depleted. Running out of choices, funds, strength and time too. But we have to do what we have to do. The desire to have a child is just too strong.

Looking forward to this cycle!