The laughter, tears, and anomalies of trying to create a family and a place in this world. There are no guarantees.

More Support...


than a good bra, a jock strap, you name it. The responses I got from yesterday's post coupled with the input from some local friends really make me feel quite supported. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I even had one offer for a baby rain dance to be conducted around me, and for someone to kindly 'lift' a baby for me ala Raising Arizona. I think I might entertain the idea of the rain dance just to keep the extreme factor to a minimum. Maybe just the contemplation is already in the realm of extreme. What do you think?

Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for coming through yet again. Victoria Secret has nothing on you ladies.
File Under:

2 comments:

On April 25, 2007 at 8:32 AM , sharah said...

I'm intrigued -- what exactly goes into a baby rain dance? That actually sounds like a lot of fun!

 
On April 25, 2007 at 11:01 PM , Courtney said...

I am really not sure about the specifics, but even if it is purely a farce I am willing to give it a try. I think I am becoming an infertile fanatic!