Today is the day that my family is planning on celebrating Mother's Day. I am feeling incredibly weak right now, and should be almost ready to leave the house, but instead I am dragging my feet. On one hand, I feel that I should just suck it up and deal. This isn't the worst thing in the world, right? On the other hand, I want to crawl into my bed and just stay there until I am ready to come out.
Only time will tell on how I am able to 'perform' today.
1 comments:
Good luck today. I'm in the same part of the process as you, still early days in the whole infertility treatment scheme -we're still getting tested to figure out what isn't going on down there.
I hope that you were able to find comfort within your family today. I wouldn't have been as brave as you. I probably would have stayed home and eat a gallon of haggendaz.
My sister-in-law just announced her pregnancy too. We're the only ones in our circle who haven't conceived yet and the baby question is the first thing people ask us about.
I suppose it's because we don't really talk about babies at all. I can't tell if we'd rather have people think we're just not interested instead of the possibility that we're infertile.
I'd just rather not have to become that person that talks about infertility all the time. And I don't want to have to explain it to every family member and friend.
Anyway keep writing and good luck!