The laughter, tears, and anomalies of trying to create a family and a place in this world. There are no guarantees.

What I Need...

Taking a cue from Kate at Kicking You From The Inside, here are the top 10 things that appeared when I googled the following statement "Courtney needs":

1) Courtney needs a mistress to show off (hmmmmmm)
2) Courtney needs to lay off the plastic! (and I was just thinking about buying new tupperware!)
3) Courtney needs to think (good rule of thumb)
4) Courtney needs a new bio (I am trying to achieve that with the ttc thing)
5) Courtney needs to think global (good thought)
6) Courtney needs a best mom (??? I think it means to say that I will be the best mom)
7) Courtney needs a parent (um, I have two but thanks)
8) Courtney needs a cellist NOW (maybe some bd music, perhaps?)
9) Courtney needs to hear from us (keep the comments coming people)
10) Courtney needs to acknowledge her feelings (possibly)

Great idea! You should all check it out for yourselves when you have a chance.
File Under:

3 comments:

On June 20, 2007 at 7:45 AM , Kate said...

Ha! Yeah, I was going to say something to you about laying off the plastic.... :)

 
On June 20, 2007 at 3:53 PM , Matthew M. F. Miller said...

That's so funny - yours are hysterical.

 
On June 20, 2007 at 5:32 PM , Lindsey said...

cute and funny!