
The nurse called this morning with our fertility report update:
(4) Grade 1
(7) Grade 2
(4) Grade 2.5
(4) Grade 3
This means that we currently have 4 really good possibilities, depending on what happens between now and transfer day. The one egg that was a 'maybe' the day after retrieval has caught up and so technically we have 19 total. I am really hoping (pleading actually) that one or two of our Grade 1's and/or 2's prove to be our key(s) to success.
We are now scheduled for a day 5 transfer on Sunday at 11:30. I am trying to do some things to fully prepare myself for the event to come - the one where our babies will be back with us, within me. I recently purchased a relaxation and meditation CD from the Domar Clinic, and have uploaded it my new mp3 player. Who knew that would be necessary accoutrement for infertility treatment? I also uploaded some songs last night that have meaning to me and represent our infertility journey. Hopefully those should help me relax and get centered before our transfer.
So now we return to the waiting game that has been occupying our time so sufficiently as of late.
7 comments:
OH im hoping/pleading with you. You should post a list of those songs. I love music and It always interests me to hear what other people like. And those domar CD"s are the bestest!!
What a great report. I am so happy that it was a good one.
Good luck! Hope you are able to get some good sleep tonight!
Fantastic!!! Just hoping for the best for you all!
I'll be thinking of you on Sunday and sending all my sticky vibes your way!
Courtney, I wanted to wish you the very very best of luck today at your ET! I hope it goes well and that you can spend a relaxing day at home :)
I hope your et went fantasticly yesterday and your little embryos and finding a soft place to land for the next nine months.