The laughter, tears, and anomalies of trying to create a family and a place in this world. There are no guarantees.

CD 43 - Impatience


There really is nothing to report today regarding my cycle other than the fact I am tapping my foot, desperately hoping for a good (okay, perfect) fert report tomorrow. The doctor has not even scheduled me for a possible 3 day transfer because she seems to be confident that we will have some eggs to transfer on day 5. We'll see what happens.

In other news, my sister found out today that she is having a girl! I really am excited about it and in just a few short months I will be an aunt to Finley Reese. The family is definitely expanding and I sure hope that we are able to add to the brood soon.

Please keep your fingers, toes, legs (well not if you are ttc right now), basically any available appendage crossed for the report tomorrow. Thank you in advance!
File Under:

5 comments:

On August 30, 2007 at 8:40 PM , AwkwardMoments said...

what a beautiful name, congrats to your sister. I know your impatient because i am biting button holes for you!! I am sending my bestest wishes to you

 
On August 30, 2007 at 10:36 PM , Lindsay G said...

Thanks Court :)
I can't wait to hear your report tomorrow!! I am anxious for the next few weeks to pass as fast as they can for you!

 
On August 31, 2007 at 8:36 AM , sharah said...

Anxiously waiting to see how things are going ...

 
On August 31, 2007 at 8:36 AM , Kate said...

I will be waiting and hoping to hear excellent news about your little embies! Congrats on the niece, as well!

 
On August 31, 2007 at 11:00 AM , M said...

In my opinion IVF patients should not be required to use or fathom the word patience. You are doing pretty darn good though. I hope to hear about great quality and a wonderful transfer.