The laughter, tears, and anomalies of trying to create a family and a place in this world. There are no guarantees.

CD 46 - Our Little Ones


Our transfer was completed yesterday, and as you can tell we had two beautiful (in my opinion) little blasts placed into the awaiting womb. The procedure itself was easy, and the prescribed rest is much appreciated. I feel like by relaxing, I am actually doing something to help these two little specks of life become permanent fixtures. Oh how one can hope.

Today has been pretty much of the same story - lying around and just taking it easy. I have had a little bit of cramping on and off, but I am sure that is the lovely progesterone toying with my mind. I am going to start taking estradiol pills tomorrow in addition to the progesterone, so we will see how that effects me. We should get a call in the next day or two to find out if any of our other embryos were able to be frozen. I can only hope that one or two of them made it to freeze. There's that h-word again.

Now we are left with our thoughts and these two beautiful little ones within me. Please, please, please let them stay with us. Please let them hold on and grow, and become something tangible. If there was a way that I could hope and love something to fruition these babies would definitely be it, and the time would be this very moment.
File Under:

12 comments:

On September 3, 2007 at 5:43 PM , AwkwardMoments said...

PLease please grab on lil embies ..hold on for 9 more months

 
On September 3, 2007 at 7:43 PM , Natalie said...

Good luck on this round, I'm hoping it's the last.

 
On September 3, 2007 at 8:10 PM , FattyPants said...

What beautiful embies you have. They just look amazing. Seriously I am in total awe. I'm praying that both latch on tight.

 
On September 3, 2007 at 8:24 PM , Cibele said...

please please hold on and grow! beautiful blasts indeed! I'll be waiting, praying and hoping with you

 
On September 3, 2007 at 11:48 PM , Anonymous said...

Your embies look beautiful; am crossing my fingers for you :)

 
On September 4, 2007 at 8:35 AM , Kate said...

They look great! This is so exciting!!!

 
On September 4, 2007 at 9:11 AM , JJ said...

They sure are purty!=) Best to you!

 
On September 4, 2007 at 2:38 PM , Larisa said...

They are so, so beautiful. I hope they stay for...oh...9 months or so.

 
On September 4, 2007 at 5:26 PM , Searching said...

Wow... what awesome pics! I will be praying so-very-hard that these little ones grow and grow into big pudgy babies!

 
On September 4, 2007 at 6:06 PM , nickoletta100 said...

They are just beautiful!!! Stick little ones, stick!!!!

 
On September 4, 2007 at 7:28 PM , Erin said...

They look beautiful! I will be checking in and hope they hang on for you!

 
On September 4, 2007 at 8:55 PM , lub said...

You must have been a beautiful embie, cause embie look at you now! I think they are beautiful also! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!