
That's right - not raining men in this house, it is only raining meds. My medications have started making their way to us by every method imaginable. Quite frankly, all the attention from the US Postal Service and the men in brown is enough to make one blush.
I currently have 3 bottles of pills, and one teeny tiny bottle of lupron (with a side of syringes). That bottle is so small in fact, that I actually thought to myself, "how in the world could something that small be painful?". I am going to try hard to not get intimidated and make a genuine effort to be at peace with this new aspect of my life.
We will be going to the doctor's office on Monday for our first IVF related appointment and given that everything looks okay, we will be starting the lupron injections that same day. Diving right in. Head first. Ready or not.
I asked my husband the other day if this was really happening. He naturally confirmed that it was, and we both acknowledged our excitement and fears for the days ahead. I sincerely hope that we will be able to lean more on our excitement than the alternative.
3 comments:
Good luck on Monday - I hope all goes well and the excitement continues to grow!
Good luck! I will be thinking about you!
The beginning of each cycle usually brings so much hope. I'm wishing yours sticks with you all the way to the end. Good luck, good luck, good luck!