The laughter, tears, and anomalies of trying to create a family and a place in this world. There are no guarantees.

CD 39 - Getting There


This will more than likely be a 2 post kind of day (I'm falling a little behind). We had our appointment on Friday and things are looking pretty good:


Lining - 9.2

Follies - 19 of them
(15, 15, 14.5, 14.5, 14, 14, 13.5, 13, 13, 13, 12.5, 12, 12, 11.5, 11, 11, 10, 9, 8)

Estradiol - 1780

So the doctor seemed to be very excited about my progess but wanted me to stim for a couple more days. I was instructed to stick with the 300 IU dosage until Sunday (today) when I am supposed to go in for another estradiol check and u/s. I am really hoping that this will be our final appointment before retrieval because I am starting to feel worn from this process.


Another update to come after my appointment in a couple of hours...
File Under:

6 comments:

On August 26, 2007 at 9:43 AM , Natalie said...

Glad you're getting so many follies:-) You're off to a good start.

 
On August 26, 2007 at 10:02 AM , Larisa said...

Sounds really good! I hope today goes beautifully as well.

 
On August 26, 2007 at 10:36 AM , AwkwardMoments said...

Good luck at todays visit - sending mature vibes so you can move along in the process!!

 
On August 26, 2007 at 12:18 PM , Kate said...

That's great! Keep going - we're all behind you and you're almost there!!

 
On August 26, 2007 at 5:39 PM , lub said...

That sounds like good stuff to me! I hope all went well with your 2nd appt.

 
On August 26, 2007 at 6:49 PM , M said...

Sounds absolutely wonderful. I hope your appt today went very smoothly.