The laughter, tears, and anomalies of trying to create a family and a place in this world. There are no guarantees.

CD 39 - Order Up!


And....we're off! My eggs appear as if they are now fully cooked.

My appointment earlier today went well and things looked as if they had moved forward. I did not see my doctor, but another trusted one at the clinic that I go to and he had the honor of measuring my follicles for the LAST TIME this cycle.

Lining - 9.9

Follicles - still 19 of them
(20, 18.5, 18.5, 18, 17.5, 17, 17, 17, 16.5, 16, 15.5, 15, 13, 13, and 5 others under 13)

Estradiol - 2930


I got a call from the IVF nurse this afternoon, and we were instructed to do our trigger shot at 7:45 this evening! It is done, but I must say that I was terribly nervous. It all went pretty smoothly (thanks to good advice and a beautifully handcrafted heat pack made by a friend). So now we have retrieval on Tuesday and a possible transfer on Friday or Sunday. And, it looks like testing day is on Tuesday, 9/11.

We are still navigating unchartered territory, but I am hoping that we find our end destination very, very, VERY soon.
File Under:

12 comments:

On August 26, 2007 at 9:12 PM , Anonymous said...

Good LUCK!! Am crossing my fingers that all goes well on Tuesday for you :)

 
On August 26, 2007 at 9:38 PM , AwkwardMoments said...

ALl progessing nicely. Glad you made it through all the shots.. sendingyou as much luck as I have!

 
On August 26, 2007 at 10:08 PM , Larisa said...

Good luck! I'm excited for you. I hope Tuesday goes smoothly - you get a couple of days respite from the shots!

Hoping for a good retrieval Tuesday and great a great fert report on Wednesday.

 
On August 27, 2007 at 8:34 AM , M said...

I am so glad to hear all is well. I can't wait to watch your cycle progress.

I was introduced to your blog by the friend that made your heat pack...she is wonderful.

 
On August 27, 2007 at 11:07 AM , Baby Blues said...

Good luck! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

 
On August 27, 2007 at 12:24 PM , Cibele said...

good luck!!!!!!!!! Hoping and praying that things keep progressing well!

 
On August 27, 2007 at 1:27 PM , sharah said...

Good luck! I hope your retrieval goes smoothly tomorrow!

 
On August 27, 2007 at 5:39 PM , Lindsey said...

I am really hoping for you and so excited about what I know you would like September to bring.

I hope Tuesday is easy cheese and wednesday brings Happy McHappyson when you get your results.
:)

 
On August 27, 2007 at 9:33 PM , lub said...

Good luck girl! Let's get fertilized!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
On August 28, 2007 at 12:30 AM , FattyPants said...

Good luck tomorrow. I will send tons of fertilizing vibes your way!

 
On August 28, 2007 at 9:52 AM , JJ said...

Best of luck to you!

 
On August 28, 2007 at 1:24 PM , nickoletta100 said...

YAYAYYAYAY! Good luck to you today, I am thinking of you!!!