
Well, my ovaries have spoken and the magic number is 22. We are quite pleased with the outcome, and now it is a waiting game to see what happens with our 22 little eggs.
I was nervous about the procedure last night and this morning, but it really went smoothly and quickly. I have been sleeping off and on all day and still feel a little tired, but the pain is really minimal. Tomorrow seems so far away right now and I think all of my thoughts for the next 24 hours will be consumed with the results of our fertility report. I am hoping that we at least have a few good, strong, can't wait to implant embryos out of the bunch. Our 'man sample' also proved to be a good one, so they all better be getting nice and cozy right about now.
I truly want to thank all of you that have been supporting me for the last few days in the form of comments, emails, phone calls...you know who you are! Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! Your care and concern for our family to be warms my heart more than you know. I am sure I will be posting sometime tomorrow about our fert report, so positive vibes will be fully accepted here if you have them to share.
***
In other news, I was recently nominated by Farah as a Rockin' Girl Blogger! It is an honor to have such a neat label passed on from another great blogger. I am supposed to nominate others for this label, so what I am going to do is just let you know that if your name is on my blog roll - you're it! You all are wonderful bloggers and fully deserve to have the title passed on to you.
***
Some other notable achievements this week:
Lindsey is getting a new nest prepared for her little one.
Kate has reached the 13 week mark.
M is getting to trigger tonight and will be on her way to retrieval on Thursday.
Making Twiglet is busy 'baking' 3 little buns in her oven and needs some good positive beta vibes.
Stop by and tell them all congratulations!
7 comments:
Awesome retrieval report!!! I can't wait to hear the fertilization report.
Thank you for the kind thoughts as well.
Courtney, 22 is such a sweet, even, beautiful number. I am so thrilled that the man stuff and your ovaries stepped up to the plate. I have very hopeful thoughts for you right now.
Twenty-two is a great number. It's the only number that worked for me, and I hope it works for you as well.
I'm happy you aren't in too much pain, and hopefully you'll rest well tonight and the wait won't seem too too long tomorrow.
HOLY MOLY you follie makin machine!!! GO you - you should be a very proud egg maker! Can't wait to hear the great mews of the fert report
22 sounds like a GREAT number! I am thinking VERY positive thoughts for you and hubby!!!
That's a lot of eggs! Go ovaries!
Thanks for the good positive beta vibes!!! Much appreciated!!! I am a day late so I already know your fert report!!! Your eggs ROCK!!!!