
While I am anxiously waiting for the days to pass, here are my random thoughts:
1) My oh my! I sure seem to look bloated these days.
2) The other night my ordinarily cautious husband forgot to change the needle on my progesterone shot from the lower gauge to the 'more comfortable' higher one...OUCH!
3) If I yell "MOTHER" every time I get a shot in my rear, does that bring me closer to actual motherhood???
4) Our life has been fully infiltrated by IF speak. Take for example, my husband was cooking dinner for us and I asked him, "which side?" to which he replied, "kale". Indeed I was going to make kale to go with our meal, but I asked him this as I held my trusty ice pack, inquiring about which side of my rear we were supposed to be injecting.
5) I have wonderful friends, I mean truly wonderful. During this cycle I have been the recipient of a beautifully made heating pack, a great book to help me pass the 2 ww, and today I received milk and warm cookies from a local delivery service. Can you really beat that?
6) I am continually thankful for all of the wonderful comments that I have received from fellow bloggers. It has made a tremendous difference in walking this path and I don't know what I would do without all of your support and encouragement. Thank you!
12 comments:
hahah yes, scream "mother" as loud as possible. I think that's the magical ingredient. Sending you positive thoughts
My friend used to yell "make babies!" when she gave herself shots. It worked b/c she has twins!
WOW, your friends sound awesome!!! I wish I knew about the screaming Mother trick! When that works out, you need to tell everyone!!!
Mmmm, milk and cookies. What a nice treat!!
If yelling mother works, I'm sooooo copying you when I move onto IVF.
I'd follow that scream of "mother" with an f-word that accompanies it quite well.
I'm so glad you have such great support, and I'm sending you a lot of positive thoughts.
YOWCH about the gage of the needle! Too funny about the kale, made me giggle. :) Thanks for all the prayers!
Man, I'm so bloated too! Your friends sound so great. And the online friends are such a huge help, I agree.
Good luck this 2ww!
I wish I had some friends like yours! That is awesome that they treat you so well! I hope your mother yelling leads to success!!!
I'm crossing my fingers and sending you tons of peaceful sticky vibes!!!
Thinking of you! When are you scheduled to get your beta?
Hehe, that is cute--I definitely would scream MOTHER!