The laughter, tears, and anomalies of trying to create a family and a place in this world. There are no guarantees.

No Title Appropriate

I finally got a call from the doctor's office around 4:00.

hcg = 6

Most likely a chemical pregnancy. I am supposed to stop my meds and go back in two days for another blood draw to see if things get back to zero and then we decide what to do next.

Welcome to my hell.
File Under:

27 comments:

On September 11, 2007 at 5:39 PM , nickoletta100 said...

NONONONONO!!! Not fair!!! I have been refreshing your blog all day waiting for your BFP. I am so very sorry. I wish I knew you IRL and could give you a hug. You have been so supportive of me and I wanted this for you. I'm so sad for you. This really sucks.

 
On September 11, 2007 at 7:47 PM , Anonymous said...

I am so unbelievably sorry Courtney.

 
On September 11, 2007 at 8:24 PM , M said...

There is no better definition for that....I am so sorry sweetie. I know there is nothing that can be said to make things better right now. You just dwell in the sadness all you need.

 
On September 11, 2007 at 8:35 PM , Leah said...

I'm so, so sorry. I'm sending a thousand hugs your way.

 
On September 11, 2007 at 9:21 PM , Lindsey said...

I am so sorry. And those words can hardly touch how much I mean it.
You did everything right. You deserved a BFP. Nothing is logical in IFville.

It just plain sucks.

 
On September 12, 2007 at 12:03 AM , FattyPants said...

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I was praying for your bfp. I'm so sorry it didn't work out.

 
On September 12, 2007 at 8:01 AM , AwkwardMoments said...

OH my dreadfulness. hugs Courtney. You are in my thoughts

 
On September 12, 2007 at 8:01 AM , JJ said...

Courtney, I am so sorry to read this...I know that gut-wrenching pain you are feeling, and nothing I can say will make it go away, but please know I am thinking about you....

 
On September 12, 2007 at 8:05 AM , Kate said...

Shit, shit, shit!!! I am so sorry. That just sucks. I am thinking about you. Big, BIG hug.

 
On September 12, 2007 at 10:47 AM , Erin said...

Ugh - I am so sorry. You have been such a great support and I hope I can do the same for you. This sucks.

 
On September 12, 2007 at 11:57 AM , Kristen said...

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you. XOXO

 
On September 12, 2007 at 12:03 PM , Amanda said...

I am so sorry. So very sorry.

 
On September 12, 2007 at 1:03 PM , Shelby said...

I'm so sorry. Sending big hugs your way!

 
On September 12, 2007 at 1:23 PM , Lollipop Goldstein said...

I am so sorry, Courtney.

 
On September 12, 2007 at 1:35 PM , tracey said...

i don't know you but i'm sorry courtney. i found your blog thru "fertiize me " - again, i am truly sorry.

 
On September 12, 2007 at 1:57 PM , Dr. Grumbles said...

I am so sorry.

 
On September 12, 2007 at 2:45 PM , Tina / Anxious Changer said...

I am so sorry... Wishing you peace as you go through this.

 
On September 12, 2007 at 3:25 PM , Heather said...

So sorry.

 
On September 12, 2007 at 4:27 PM , Chastity said...

I am so very, very sorry. It really isn't fair. It's a terrible thing...I had a chemical pregnancy last month too after our first fet...I'm so sorry. I will keep you in my prayers.

 
On September 12, 2007 at 5:17 PM , Rian said...

I'm so sorry. I know how you feel, life just really sucks sometimes.

 
On September 12, 2007 at 6:06 PM , Larisa said...

My heart just aches for you.

Do whatever it is you need to get through this. I hope it ends quickly.

 
On September 12, 2007 at 6:11 PM , Natalie said...

Fuck, I'm so sorry.

 
On September 12, 2007 at 8:54 PM , Sunny said...

Hell is it for sure. I am so sorry!

 
On September 12, 2007 at 9:10 PM , Bea said...

So close. I'm so sorry this has happened.

Bea

 
On September 12, 2007 at 10:22 PM , Baby Blues said...

It's just so freakin unfair!
I'm sorry. I'm thinking of you.

 
On September 12, 2007 at 11:30 PM , lltanderson said...

i'm so sorry for your loss.

 
On September 12, 2007 at 11:47 PM , E. Phantzi said...

I'm so sorry, what a dreadful disappointment. Words don't say it, do they.