
The one thing that I have been waiting for happened last night. Well, okay...not the one thing I am waiting for but the thing that I needed to occur to begin a new cycle. The big P showed up late last night and I called the doctor's office first thing this morning. We are scheduled for a baseline u/s at noon on Wednesday and I am hoping beyond all hope that everything is fine and we can proceed.
The plan is to take our three babies off ice and put in the ones that survive the thaw. Given that I will only need to be on estradiol for 14-15 days, this will be a relatively short process. The nurse estimated today that we would probably be doing transfer on 11/8 or 11/9, not taking into account the million variables that can occur with IF treatment. Here we go. Again.
This is all I feel that I can say for now because I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. There is definitely a bundle of nerves and emotions welling up and I will have to save that for a later date. I will do my best to update tomorrow after our appointment. Wish us luck.
9 comments:
Good Luck! Better Luck! Best of Luck!!! <3
I'll have all things crossed for today's appointment.
I'm glad your period finally showed - and, while the FET isn't really easier emotionally, it's certainly easier physically. Hoping this is absolutely it for you.
So glad to hear that you can move forward and concentrate on a new cycle! Let's hope it's the last, AND the best possible!!!!!
I am wishing for a greater sense of peace for your new cycle. crossing all I can ,a nd saying my prayer for your FET
The very, very, VERY best of luck!!!!
Loads of Luck=)
I hope tomorrow's appt goes exactly as expected and you can move on.
I hope times speeds along and things go great.
I hope your appt went well. Congrast on the fresh cycle!
Good luck! Here's hoping for better odds this round:-)