
when you are hanging by a thread? Help plan two baby showers of course! Oh S$#*. What was I thinking??? I guess when all you have to do is sit around and wait for the big P (otherwise known as period, AF, the hag, etc.) there is no better way to spend your time. I am caught up in cakes, cup cakes, decorative paper, baby blocks, and invitations that are arriving much too late. It is enough to make one's head spin, let alone a girl who has just experienced the very brink of her own pregnancy.
So what am I doing to cope? Well, for starters I have planned a little bit of a spa day for myself on Friday. I am going to get relaxed one way or another. Part of what I am having done is an herbal detox treatment and I am hoping that it will help me rid myself of the meds, the stress, and the sadness and negativity that I am holding onto. Friday night will be spent with some girlfriends that I haven't had quality time with in awhile. On Saturday, my new gym finally opens and I am planning on heading straight there from this weekend's baby shower to work off any new stresses that I acquire.
I should add that my husband is gone to Vegas for a few days this week and so I am trying to make the most of my 'me' time.
Not much time here for posting because I have to go cut paper for a 'memory book' for the shower on Saturday. That's all that I got.
7 comments:
Oh my dear. I do hope that you are able to make the most of "you time". That herbal detox massage Sounds so wonderful and cleansing. I know hoard hard it is to plan those showers for others. Thinking of you ...
Enjoy your ME time and that spa day--that sounds fabulous!
Oh good gawd! Ack!
Hang in there - if you're into wine, a little will help you unwind when it's all done:-)
Yeah for the spa treatments! You totally know how to relax. I am thinking of you while you throw these showers- you are better than me- I can hardly attend them these days. :)
Can I retox you Friday night? Wink.
Spa day sounds wonderful. And I'm thinking of you, hoping for you, for the first time, wishing for AF for you so you can cut your thread and move on.
I'm glad you are having some "me" time and I am sorry abotu the showers. Take care of yourself.