
I am going to try my hand at this NaBloPoMo thing and see if I can keep up. Writing every day might be helpful to jot down my thoughts as we get closer to transfer day, and also to cope with the insanity that will inevitably ensue afterwards. I will attempt to post every day during the month of November, so hold on to your hats! You will probably gain a little more insight on me and all of my neuroses during the next several days. I will do my best to keep it interesting.
We have an appointment with the doctor at 10:30 tomorrow for a lining check. I am hoping that she will give us a definite day for transfer next week. If things look right for this stage in the game, then I will go for blood work on Saturday morning and then pending those results, start the progesterone injections Saturday evening.
Hope is building now and that is scary. When things start on the upswing, they also have the potential to come crashing back down (like last month). To go through that again just seems unbearable. This has to be it, it just has to be.
6 comments:
YAH, I am glad that we will be more posts from you. I have missed you (and your posts) I am constantly praying for just about everything these days and you are in my prayers as well. I hope things will look right and get a date. Can't wait for more of Your posts!!
I am sending you every good thought that I have!!
Sending fat lining thoughts for today! Hoping that this is really the one for you - that all that hope building comes to fruition.
Good luck with the posting everyday thing.
I'll hope for you! Thinking of you- :)
Hope your lining check went well. I really hope this is it for you, that your long road ends at this cycle.
Yay for all your posts this month-thanks for coming over to support my post-a-day too=)
I will be a front-row cheerleader for you during this FET--we are close to that stage, and HOPE is creeping in for us too...but its so scary to think about falling down the hole again.