The laughter, tears, and anomalies of trying to create a family and a place in this world. There are no guarantees.

CD 21 - Busted


I really hoped to keep up with the NaBloPoMo, but alas I have already failed. I wasn't able to post yesterday because we were running around. I am going to do my best to post every day (again) until the end of the month, and try to prevent any other blogging hiccups from taking place.

There isn't a whole lot to report other than I started my progesterone injections yesterday. Starting the shots again is kind of like getting back on a bicycle. I will admit that I was afraid to get back on the bike yesterday, but all in all it was fine.


Now we are on to explaining to the doc that we aren't budging on the number of embryos to transfer. 3 it will be. And then...just 4 days until transfer. I am feeling good and relaxed. Almost to the point of concern as to why I am approaching this as if it will be a walk in the park. I can't explain it, but I am ready. Naturally I want this to work, but I almost feel as if I don't have to worry. I guess I should not talk about it too much in fear of 'jinxing' the situation.


This week I will not be too ashamed to solicit every bit of positive energy you all have. Positivity for our embryo negotiations with the doctor, with the thaw, with the transfer, and ultimately with the end result.
File Under:

8 comments:

On November 4, 2007 at 10:38 PM , Amelia said...

Glad your shots were easy to fall back into. I'll definitely check back in this week and see how you're doing!

 
On November 5, 2007 at 8:12 AM , AwkwardMoments said...

GO you. Stand your ground! Thinking of you

 
On November 5, 2007 at 8:40 AM , Laura said...

I am glad the shots weren't too hard to start again.

Positive energy being sent your way!

 
On November 5, 2007 at 8:54 AM , sharah said...

Thinking good thoughts for you this week!

 
On November 5, 2007 at 1:19 PM , Courtney said...

Stand your ground sister-you & your hubby know the right decision was made. I am proud of you!

 
On November 5, 2007 at 2:02 PM , M said...

I am thinking positive thoughts for you. I just hope no matter how many you transfer you get a take home baby out of the deal.

 
On November 6, 2007 at 11:06 AM , Kate said...

You have all of the positive energy I can give you!!!

 
On November 6, 2007 at 11:59 AM , JJ said...

Haha, love that picture.

Cheering you on--wow, 4 days!