
I spoke with my nurse today when she called to inquire about our final decision on the embryos for transfer. It felt like a drumroll was needed when I revealed that we had not changed our minds and fully intend to transfer all three of our little stellar cellulars on Thursday. She did not question me and just said she would let my doctor and the IVF lab know so that they
could prepare.
We received a message this evening from the nurse coordinator with instructions to 'report' at 12:00 on Thursday. So three embryos it is, and I will hopefully be all valium-ed up around 12:30. Okay, so it's one little pill and it won't do much but at least it will take the edge off.
Oh - and did I mention that I am giving a big presentation on Thursday morning??? What a day!
5 comments:
I am glad they are not giving you a hard time. I wish you well in order to do a presentation. Thats a loaded plate full
BIG DAY on Thursday---I am so very hopeful for you!
Quick ? for you--have you been doing this FET cycle with hormone support/have they been suppressing your ovaries, or is it a more natural transfer? Im still undecided on what I should ask our RE for in regards to our FET. Let me know your thoughts...
You have all my hopes that all 3 stellar cellulars (love it!) will be rockin and rollin on Thursday!
fingers crossed for tomorrow! I am sending my good thoughts.
Good luck for both of those things! I'll be thinking of you!!
wow! a presentation and a transfer. that is one HUGE thursday. i hope you have a date with your couch and a few pints of haagen daz for friday thru sunday!
i'm very excited for you for your FET. good for you and your DH standing up for what you want and what you know is right for you.
i am wishing you the very best tomorrow, and i am crossing all my crossable body parts for you.
-lori, mama to a former frostie/totcicle who is now a beautiful 21-month old miracle girl