The laughter, tears, and anomalies of trying to create a family and a place in this world. There are no guarantees.

CD 24 - Tomorrow, Tomorrow...


So tomorrow is IT.

I have now had the time to process the fact that we could lose one, two, even three embryos during the thaw. My determination to keep things relaxed and positive is doing its best to steer everything away from those thoughts.


I feel good. I feel relaxed. I feel like I can singlehandedly will those little ones to shake off the frost and get nice and comfy in their new home. Bold? Yes. But I am going with it for now. What other choice do I have?

Please keep us (all five of us) in your thoughts tomorrow. You have been so supportive thus far and I feel it. I truly feel it, and it gives me strength. Thank you a million times over.


Off we go...
File Under:

10 comments:

On November 7, 2007 at 11:02 PM , Eric Weynand said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
On November 7, 2007 at 11:04 PM , Eric Weynand said...

suerte tomorrow! i'll be thinking good thawing thoughts and home building thoughts for y'all tomorrow

 
On November 8, 2007 at 8:16 AM , Kate said...

I'll be sending good thoughts your way!

 
On November 8, 2007 at 9:02 AM , AwkwardMoments said...

sending good thoughts for everyone involved

 
On November 8, 2007 at 9:05 AM , Chastity said...

I have to believe the same things about my remaining frosties. I pray that everything went well for you today!!!

 
On November 8, 2007 at 9:28 AM , Courtney said...

I am thinking of you & those snow babies!! I will send peaceful vibes your way.

 
On November 8, 2007 at 12:01 PM , JJ said...

Many, many, many, good thoughts for all 5 of you =)

 
On November 8, 2007 at 1:14 PM , M said...

Ohhhhhhh I have lots of good sticky vibe thoughts coming your way. I hope at least one of those little ones gets very cozy!!!

 
On November 8, 2007 at 3:31 PM , nickoletta100 said...

Very exciting!!! Defrost safely little ones and then start growing!!

 
On November 8, 2007 at 6:23 PM , Natalie said...

ack, I missed it! I hope it went well.