The laughter, tears, and anomalies of trying to create a family and a place in this world. There are no guarantees.

30


While I am normally not one to get all excited about my birthday, I feel the need to acknowledge this one because it is a milestone. 30 years of life I can celebrate today. And this year has a little added meaning for me. For us.

My husband and I will be headed to dinner this evening, and it will be nice to just sit and talk and enjoy each other's company in the whirlwind that is the holiday season. I am very much looking forward to our outing. He tells me he has something for me to open, but I really can't imagine anything more perfect that the gift we have right now.

If you get a chance, stop on over and visit M and wish her a happy birthday because today is her special day as well!
File Under:

19 comments:

On December 13, 2007 at 12:18 PM , AwkwardMoments said...

HAPPY 30th!! So much to celebrate

 
On December 13, 2007 at 12:37 PM , Anonymous said...

Happy birthday again! Hope it's a great day!

 
On December 13, 2007 at 1:31 PM , Courtney said...

Happy Birthday! Your almost exactly 6 months older than me :)

 
On December 13, 2007 at 1:37 PM , M said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I love sharing my birthday with people...and well it just makes me smile to share it with you!!!!

Thanks for the wishes!!!

 
On December 13, 2007 at 1:43 PM , Natalie said...

Happy birthday my friend:-)

 
On December 13, 2007 at 1:47 PM , Meg said...

Happy 30th! Enjoy your outing with your TWO main squeezes....

 
On December 13, 2007 at 1:48 PM , Kristen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!! I know it will be the best one yet :)

 
On December 13, 2007 at 1:49 PM , Lindsay G said...

Happy Birthday sister! I love you :)

 
On December 13, 2007 at 2:19 PM , Rian said...

HAPPY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
On December 13, 2007 at 3:19 PM , Kate said...

Happy Birthday!! This is going to be a wonderful year! :)

 
On December 13, 2007 at 5:56 PM , Cibele said...

Happy 30th!!! wishign you a wonderful year

 
On December 13, 2007 at 8:08 PM , lub said...

Happy Birthday! What will you wish for now???

 
On December 13, 2007 at 11:35 PM , My_Herstory said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to baby moxie, happy birthday to you!

 
On December 14, 2007 at 5:40 AM , Caro said...

Happy Birthday

 
On December 14, 2007 at 9:22 AM , Larisa said...

Happy Birthday!!

Hope this is the beginning of a really, really good year for you - full of wishes come true.

 
On December 14, 2007 at 12:40 PM , T-Mommy said...

Coming over from Farah's blog to wish you a VERY VERY HAPPY B-DAY!!! ;)

 
On December 14, 2007 at 3:38 PM , FattyPants said...

Happy birthday toooooooooooo yooooooooooooooooou !

 
On December 14, 2007 at 6:07 PM , Amanda said...

Happy Birthday!!!! (belated that it is)

 
On December 22, 2007 at 5:38 PM , Beth Kyle said...

We were born just a few short days apart...I turned 30 on the 16th. Happy Birthday!