
I am officially an aunt again!
Finley Reese 12/5, 1:02 pm
4 lbs. 12 oz. 17 in. long
She is as cute as can be, and such a petite little thing with a head full of strawberry blonde hair. My sister and the baby are doing as well as can be expected. Finley did have some breathing trouble last night and so she got oxygen for the first time. My sister didn't get to go see her until today, and that wait must have felt like an eternity. We are all hoping that the little one will get to head home before too long. Thank you to everyone for their thoughts and prayers - it means a lot to me.
The other big news for the week (or potential big news) is that we go for our ultrasound tomorrow. By lunch time we should know if there are living beings in there and exactly how many there are. Endless thoughts have crossed my brain, and it would be nice to be able to focus in on some of those thoughts. I want to be able to visualize how many babies we might have in our home around July of next year. There are so many variables (as always) and it is enough to give one a stomach ulcer. I am truly hoping that I will be able to post some good news here tomorrow.
7 comments:
Good luck with the ultrasound, I'm thinking very good thoughts for you. Not just cuz you've been so supportive of me, but cuz you deserve good news all 'round:-)
Good Luck! I'll be stalking to see the wonderful news!
<3
I can't wait to hear!!
I am thinking about you today and cannot wait to hear how things went. :D
Wishing you great things at the U/s Can't wait to hear about all the goodness. Your poor sister - she is still in my thoughts!
Good luck at your ultrasound! I know that last day's wait is the toughest!!!
World Of Warcraft gold for cheap
wow power leveling,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow power leveling,
wow power leveling,
world of warcraft power leveling,
world of warcraft power leveling
wow power leveling,
cheap wow gold,
cheap wow gold,
buy wow gold,
wow gold,
Cheap WoW Gold,
wow gold,
Cheap WoW Gold,
world of warcraft gold,
wow gold,
world of warcraft gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold
buy cheap World Of Warcraft gold j3f6u7le