
The wonderful JJ came up with a great idea to honor and thank that one person (or a few) who inspired your own personal blogging. I actually have two different friends whose blogs prompted me to jump on the bandwagon.
Lindsey is a wonderful writer and each of her posts are very illustrative of what she is experiencing at the time. It has been a true joy to read her blog from its inception, and now see how she has come full circle.
Larisa is a wonderful writer also, and a long time blogger as well. She always has a great deal of helpful information to share with others, and has served as a selfless advocate for those in the infertility community. She is expecting her first child in January and I couldn't be happier for her!
Both of these women, whom I am fortunate to be friends with in real life, inspired me to write. What an amazing outlet blogging has been for me while dealing with the ups and downs of infertility, and I owe all of the benefits of this activity to both Lindsey and Larisa. By following the path that they had set, I was able to find myself just a little better, as well as find a group of amazing and caring individuals online.
So...thank you Lindsey! Thank you Larisa! And thank you to all of you out there in blog land! Without all of you, this would have been unbearable and I wouldn't feel nearly as supported as I do now. BLOG YOU VERY MUCH!!!
3 comments:
Thanks for posting this Courtney!
No, Courtney, blog you! :)
I'm honored that you have found some solace in blogging and that you seem to think that I helped you to find it, though honestly, I think you found your way yourself. I am so glad you are where you are and that you are feeling so much support. You deserve it. It is your turn, now.
Do you have another niece yet or what? Hope Finley had an easy and healthy arrival.
Very flattered - but I must say I agree with Lindsey - I think you found your own way.
Hoping today (Friday) is indeed a BIG day.