We have officially made it to (and now beyond) the 24 week mark. I am tiptoeing further into the pregnancy pool, and while the water is still a bit chilly, I am becoming evermore acclimated to the temperature. Things accomplished in the last couple of weeks:
- Guest bed moved out of the house
- Purchased and had delivered a new dresser for our bedroom
- Purchased some new bedding for our room, as well as a few things for our bathroom
- Moved armoire from our bedroom to the baby's room and then into the garage for sanding and repainting
- Purchased a crib (this caused some serious anxiety)
- And in a ceremonious effort I boxed up my needles and IVF meds on Saturday
We are gearing up for some more nesting (think new carpet and kitchen remodel) in the next few weeks. My head is swimming with the things that need to get done in the upcoming months, and it is proving difficult to sort it all out when I am still taking baby steps. Hopefully, by the time she arrives we will have at least made a bit of progress.
One other thing that is getting accomplished day by day is growth. So without further ado, I have posted a picture of the growth of my girl and how it has impacted the growth around my midsection (as well as a few other places). No head to toe picture for today...was looking a little ragged last night.
Scroll down...
18 comments:
Love the belly shot! Cant believe its already 24 weeks--glad you are getting organized! Im sure it felt good to box up the needles....
Hey lovely lady! You look marvelous! I can't believe it's already week 24! You're on the downhill slide now. :)
Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog, they meant a lot! xoxo
You look great!!!
Aw don't you look cute! Congrats on all the stuff you have gotten done and for hitting the 24 week mark! YAY!!!
congrats on feeling more and less anxious! ;) you look wonderful. Good luck with all of your nesting projects!
You are slipping quite comfortably into a beautiful renovated/nested home and a perfect baby girl bump!
I am so thrilled for you.
I love you and your belly :)
I'm such a whore for a good belly shot! You look great!
You look great!!! :)
Beautiful belly! I love it!
I'm so glad you were able to make that leap and start nesting! I am getting there slowly but surely myself. Congrats again! Not too much longer!
such a cute bump!
And don't worry about crossing over. When she gets here, you'll be ready. Then the crossing over of a different kind begins.
I'm so glad you are where you are.
Can't wait to meet her.
wow! congrats on this BIG milestone! it took me 2 years to pack up my expired meds. YOU GO, GIRL.
that is one very cute tummy!
Look at that beautiful belly!!!
Wow, nice buddha belly!!!
You are so perfectly pregnant. Cute, cute, cute!!! Congratulations on all of the nesting. My husband and I have never been to Ikea more since I have been pregnant- and its not just for baby stuff! I am glad to get it all done now so I can enjoy my beautiful house and beautiful baby! Congrats on 24 weekS!!
What a cute belly. :)
Wonderful pic!
Looks like you're getting lots done... Cute cute belly!!!!!